Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Hitting the Links

It appears I have been remiss in keeping my links up-to-date so I have added the Acerbic Alchemist and Purgatory Online to my links list. As a relative newbie to the blogosphere I am not certain what the protocol is for linking or getting linked to other blogs. For the first couple of links I simply asked the sites I read to link me up and they were kind and accommodating. I happily reciprocated and my tiny blog was off and running. Now a few months later I find (gratefully) I am being linked to some other blogs so I want to make sure I return the favor. After all, it is the sum of the parts that makes a blogged subject compelling.

The Alchemist has been one of the few (and quite welcome) commentators here at the Herald and for that I thank him and the others that take the time to post a thought. If you haven't already, take a moment and peruse his site which touches on a great deal more than baseball. I like to stop by for the Futurama quotes which serve to reinforce the fact that it was the most unjustly cancelled show in history.

Purgatory Online is a more traditional Angel-focused-blog with good analysis and interesting asides. Keep it in your loop (though they should consider adding more Futurama quotes).

4 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Dunno about anybody else, but my protocol is -- link to what you like. Don't pester others for links back. If you do good work and/or show staying power, people will notice.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Thanks for the link...I'll have more quotes up when I actually have some time to focus on the site.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a good post. I have a site about san antonio real estate please look at it if you can.

1:14 AM  
Blogger Investment Center said...

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about gas investing oil
that covers gas investing oil
related stuff. Please feel free to visit.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com