Monday, February 21, 2005

USA Today: Rodriguez Set To Close

In today's edition of USA Today Chuck Johnson reports on Angel reliever Francisco Rodriguez's promotion to the closer role. It is a very favorable piece on the Halo's bullpen that has been tops in the AL the past three seasons and should contend for that title again in 2005. As usual, fluff stuff from USA Today that is old news for Angel die-hards but it is always good to read a little positive national press for the Angels.

In a related piece, Richard over at Pearly Gates has some more on Rodriguez's late arrival at spring camp due to "visa problems" and some possible political reasons for the tradiness.

2 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Jump into my college student loan consolidation blog.

1:24 AM  
Blogger Investment Center said...

Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering angel investing
related stuff. Feel free to visit my angel investing
site.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com