Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Wood Hits 4 HR's in Fall League Game

The Arizona Republic reported today that Angels shortstop prospect Brandon Wood clubbed four dingers in a single game yesterday, leading Surprise to a 20-1 victory over Grand Canyon. Wood now has 7 HR's in just 5 fall games.

From Baseball America
, Wood was also named to the 2005 Minor League All-Star Team after posting 101 exra-base hits this year. Also named to the team was Halo second-base prospect Howie Kendrick who hit .367 at Rancho Cucamonga while also posting an impressive .617 slugging percentage. That is an amazing middle infield combination for Angel fans to look forward to. If these two prospects were to continue to develop and perform at that high of a level the Angels could become a serious power-hitting team by 2007 or 2008.

It is good to be an Angel fan...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a good post. I have a site about north carolina real estate please look at it if you can.

1:08 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
You must peep out my federal direct student loan consolidation blog.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Investment Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about beginner investing
so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com